Monday, December 9, 2013

Doll of The Day - Poseidon


Poseidon 
 This one was an experiment that worked. Poseidon god of the sea, is what I call him. I had a 12 inch figure of the Silver Surfer that I thought I would see if I could paint and it would last. So I took my paint I use for Face-ups and and covered the sliver and it stuck. So from there I painted his face. How I did his hair was the same way I do a wig. I took so much hair glued the ends and then glued them onto the head. So the hair is on there permanently that took hours to just get the hair done I would say about 3. 2 for painting to the body. The outfit I am not proud of it is a loincloth I was trying to make something like the picture on the left. He doesn't fit much clothes so I do have to make another outfit for him one day. He is for sale for 40+ Shipping.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment