Sunday, May 11, 2014

Doll of The Day - Byakuya Kuchiki


Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki, One doll I spent a lot of time and care into. He is From the anime series Bleach if you didn't know already. One of my favorite Animes of all time and I really do love this doll. I only made him because I always wanted one and My friend she has one of him but he is a 70cm BJD and with all the endless possibilities out there for making dolls I didn't feel right having the same one she had so I made a Small 1/6th scale Obitsu version of him.
Left to Right, Suhei, Byakuya, painted head and unpainted 
I started with painting the head. This is a picture of example doll heads I have painted. I enjoyed painting his face. Face-up's are my favorite part of a doll next to getting a new one.

I did make his wig because I wanted it to be perfect when I added his hair acessories and I did not feel I could get the hair right with a wig.






Hand sewn his entire outfit which include:
White Kimono
Black Kimono
Hakama
Captain's Robe
 
The wig took the longest with making the wig cap and glueing the hair on. and making sure it was all right.

He is forsale but till then he sits in my room with my other dolls.  







No comments:

Post a Comment